Access to accurate lifecycle cost data is a key requirement for fleet management and leasing companies. Vincentric can either supplement existing data compiled by fleet management and leasing companies or serve as the primary supplier of lifecycle cost data.
By licensing Vincentric lifecycle cost data, fleet management and leasing companies can have access to independently compiled lifecycle cost data that can:
- help you finalize which vehicles to include in your vehicle recommendations, and enable you to justify those recommendations using independently compiled data
- help you negotiate with manufacturers using independently compiled data to justify better rates for your organization
- provide answers to non-standard requests from clients for lifecycle data on vehicles for which you don't have historical data
Data Access can be obtained in three ways:
- Periodic data feeds containing either all Vincentric data or just certain vehicles or certain lifecycle cost elements
- Web Services that integrate Vincentric's Dynamic Cost to Own database into your custom applications
- A subscription to Dynamic Cost to Own: Fleet Edition, the industry’s leading lifecycle cost calculator
Regardless of how you access the Vincentric data, the result is the ability to provide your clients with accurate lifecycle cost data on all vehicles, with virtually unlimited mileage and ownership timeframes, and with state specific information. The monthly updates help ensure that you provide your clients with the most accurate, up-to-date data possible, and allow your staff to focus on other areas of the fleet management process.
Would you like to learn more? Contact us and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
|Did You Know?
- Vincentric works with many OEM fleet sales teams to provide independent lifecycle cost calculations to support their sales efforts.
- Vincentric has representation in the NAFA Fleet Management Association?