Members of the Vincentric leadership team are available to meet with members of the media to discuss topics related to the automotive industry. Our team has experience working with both consumer and business media, and can quickly provide current market information and insight to support your articles or stories. Particular areas of expertise include:
Articles using Vincentric Expertise
Vincentric provides industry expertise to add insight to articles related to the automotive industry. The most recent are shown below:
Industry Reports Available for Media Use
Periodically, Vincentric updates its industry reports and makes this information available to the media for editorial purposes. Click here to see our latest reports.
Download Company Information
To arrange a discussion for media purposes, please call us at 248-430-4121 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Latest Press Releases...
- Vincentric Announces 2019 Best CPO Value in America Awards: Ford, Toyota, and Audi Lead the Winners List (November 13, 2018)
- Vincentric Announces Latest Maintenance Data Update for Over 45,000 Vehicles (October 30, 2018)
- Vincentric Announces 2018 Canadian Hybrid Analysis: Some Hybrids Reduce Overall Costs - Most Do Not (October 17, 2018)
- Vincentric Announces 2018 U.S. Diesel Analysis: Diesel Vans are Cost Effective; Trucks are Not (August 8, 2018)
- Vincentric Announces Improved Market Price Data with Geographic Level Specificity (July 19, 2018)
- Vincentric Announces 2018 Best Fleet Value in Canada Awards (June 26, 2018)
- Vincentric Announces 2018 Best Value in Canada Awards (May 31, 2018)
- Vincentric Announces 2018 Best Fleet Value in America Awards (April 24, 2018)
- Vincentric Announces 2018 Best CPO Value in Canada Awards (March 27, 2018)
- Vincentric Announces 2018 Best Value in America Awards (February 27, 2018)
- More Releases
You may add your name to our email news list to keep current on Vincentric company news.