Whether you are an OEM, fleet operator, or fleet management and leasing company it is important to understand and apply lifecycle cost data. It’s the fastest way to access Vincentric data, providing you with the decision-support information you need -- when you need it. The Dynamic Cost to Own system offers many features for fleet organizations, including:
- 24/7 on-line access
- Database updated monthly
- Compare up to 8 vehicles at once
- Customize costs, rates, and marketplace factors
- Results returned in seconds
- Flexible lifeycle terms and annual kilometers driven
- Create and compare future vehicles
- Save queries and share with members of your team
- Compare at national and provincial level
- Customize destination charges and fleet discounts
Since Vincentric updates the database monthly for over 3,000 vehicle configurations, click here to view a list of the vehicles currently available on the Canadian Dynamic Cost to Own system. The list includes the year, make, and model for vehicles that have at least one trim available on our database. If you are looking to see if a particular vehicle trim is available on the database, please contact us.
Below is an image of a Comparison Report, one of the Dyamic Cost to Own system's many features.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding the Vincentric Dynamic Cost to Own system, would like more information on how it can help your fleet organization, or to subscribe to this innovative lifeycle cost tool.
|Did You Know?
The Dynamic Cost to Own database is available online 24/7 and is completely recompiled each month, incorporating:
- newly released vehicles
- the latest estimates of future vehicle values
- the most recent fuel prices
- many other economic and marketplace factors
Vincentric representatives are proud to be members of the NAFA Fleet Management Association.
< Click here to go back to Dynamic Cost to Own: Fleet Edition